Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: The development of the EWS

  1. #1
    Inactive Member francki's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 1999
    Posts
    19
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Can anybody know how long terratec will develop the ews64 ?
    have some new drivers , new ed!son ?

    Another good question submit by arnould:
    Can we both record with the codec and wave record ?
    See you soon...

    ------------------
    franck mercier

  2. #2
    Inactive Member bjorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2000
    Posts
    21
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm a little wondering about what terratec actually does on the EWS64 side. Taking into account that the latest ed!son beta as well as the asio beta has been out since october 99 and that the latest driver package (2.28) is from march 99, it's easy to see that the EWS64 development is not their highest priority. When looking at TT:s website, it appears as they are really focusing on webcams and other things. COME ON TERRATEC, YOU CAN DO BETTER THAN THIS!!!

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner Arnoud de Jong's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 23rd, 1999
    Posts
    138
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Hi,
    If I were Terratec (I'm not) smile I wouldn't show my cards right now, with Cebit and Namm coming up. I'm confident that they not just picking their noses at this moment wink So let's wait a while more and then see.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member krystal's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 14th, 2000
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I'm totally discouraged with this card frown((((((

    We have paid too much money with this card and / or wait to long.

    AT LEAST WILL THEY GIVE US A USEABLE SOUND CARD !!!!!!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member gregx101's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 19th, 2000
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well Terratec never developed any NT4.0 drivers for the 64S so I dont think I stand a chance getting any for WIN2K

    For sale..1 ews64s
    Wanted ..SB live


    Greg

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •